Powered by Army.net and Navy.org
Get this widget here

Thursday, May 3, 2012

To Feel or Not To Feel, That is the Question!

By the count above, I have 900 odd days to graduation.  Translation?  My dissertation project had better be completed by then!  I'm having the hardest time creating a project.  Some of the best ones are incredibly basic yet innovative.  I admit it.  I'm an over thinker.  If there is a hard way to do something;  I'll find it. 

A good MD, PhD friend of mine told me, "You're not out to change the world.  Graduate and then change the world," meaning stop over thinking my dissertation!!!  I know that's true just as I know I don't want to waste two years on a project that doesn't mean anything to me.  Therein lies the question - To feel or not to feel?  Do I select a project I am passionate about or pick the easy A dissertation?  Oh, who are we kidding?  Anyone that knows me, knows I am ambiguous about NOTHING!  I do have my shades of gray, but my black and white are exuberant.

No comments:

Post a Comment